We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Support the mission of Riverview Estates.
- Work closely with Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses on duty to provide the best quality of care.
- Deliver resident care within the scope of practice and consistently performs duties as assigned by supervisor on duty
- Report emergent information to Unit Manager/Supervisor and documents all pertinent information with assigned staff.
- Consistently and willingly assist other team members in providing care to unassigned residents
- Provide care within the established standards and procedures
- Report all injury or faulty/missing equipment to unit manager/supervisor
- Ensure resident safety
- Attend all meetings and in-services, directed by DON, and meets all deadlines.
- Maintain CPR certification and current licenses.
- Alert Unit Manager/Supervisor or DON to any potential issues or problems.
- Maintain appropriate attendance adhering to supervisory requirements as directed by DON.
- Complete ADL information, meeting deadline directed by DON.
- Complete annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Riverview Estates Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adhere to the Organizations Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting possible concerns.
- Follow all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to this position.
- Adhere to the Organizations Policies and Procedures covering the Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.
Education/Training/Certification: Certification from accredited school for Certified Nursing Assistant program.
Skills: Effective Listening and communication skills; basic computer skills
Experience: 1-3 years working in nursing care environment.